A roundup of this month press releases from PR Station
PR Station is the No. 1 Press Release, News Release Distribution Service in the Philippines. PR Station has more than 1,000 registered companies in the Philippines and a total of more than 1,000 Media Partners. It offers some programs or projects where you can distribute press releases for FREE.
Manila, Philippines - January 31, 2024 - With hundreds of press releases published each month, here's a roundup of stories from this month that shouldn't be missed.
The list below includes the headline (with a link to the full text). Click on the press release headlines to read the entire article.
1. Valmiz™ AI Highlighted at AI Asia Expo (January 02, 2024) - ASTN Group, Inc.™
ASTN Group™, creators of the Valmiz™ Augmentive Artificial Intelligence (AAI), took center stage at AI Asia Expo 2023 and wowed audiences at this exclusive and high-caliber event catering to the distinct needs and challenges faced by the South East Asian region.
2. PR Station Earns 16 Badges in G2's Winter 2024 Report (January 03, 2024) - Filants Inc.
PR Station's standout performance in G2's Winter 2024 Report is reflected in a diverse array of badges, underscoring the platform's commitment to delivering exceptional services.
3. Estafa case filed against hotel chain Maxmuller’s president Elizabeth Tio for govt contract related fraud (January 10, 2024) - OYO Hotels and Homes Private Limited
OYO had contracted stays in Maxmuller’s hotels as a part of the program. Maxmuller Group directly took payments from the ministry bypassing OYO.
4. Philippines Seaweed Farms Could Offer a Crucial Solution for Global Food Security During Nuclear Winter (January 14, 2024) - News24
In scenarios of nuclear war or significant volcanic eruptions, the presence of black carbon in the atmosphere could lead to a nuclear winter, drastically affecting global food supplies with a potential temperature drop of up to 10 degrees Celsius.
5. LYB I.T. Solutions Unveils "Franchise Flow": A Groundbreaking Online Platform for Franchises & Multi-Branch Businesses (January 15, 2024) - LYB I.T. Solutions
LYB I.T. Solutions unveils "Franchise Flow," a unique platform for franchisors and multi-branch businesses, integrating 21 smart features for seamless operations. It includes automated inventory, advanced sales tracking, and comprehensive purchasing systems, revolutionizing franchise management.
6. JOBYODA Revolutionizes Job Search with Innovative App Features (January 17, 2024) - Jobyoda
JOBYODA transforms job searching with innovative app features, setting a new efficiency standard. Revolutionizing the employment journey, it goes beyond traditional platforms, connecting job seekers with ideal opportunities seamlessly.
7. SnapsPH Launches in the Philippines: Revolutionizing Photography and Videography Booking Experience (January 19, 2024) - SnapsPH Marketplace
SnapsPH, the Philippines' first online platform, launches for easy booking of top photographers and videographers for any event, offering secure, varied payment options and a seamless user experience.
8. Qdeals Philippines Debuts as Ultimate Discount Platform, Urges Local Businesses to Sign Up (January 22, 2024) - Qdeals Philippines
QDeals Philippines, a new deals and discount platform, is offering the local shopping scene an irresistible combination of incredible savings, powerful business support, and a commitment to making a real difference in local Filipino businesses.
9. Smile API, Atome Partner to Enhance Shopping and Payment Experience in the Philippines (January 22, 2024) - Smile Technology Pte Ltd
Through the use of data from a variety of sources such as employment documents, HR and payroll systems, gig platforms, and social security systems, Smile API makes it possible for Atome to strengthen credit decisioning, resulting in a pleasant shopping experience for consumers in the Philippines.
10. The Manila Hotel Welcomes the Year of the Dragon (January 30, 2024) - The Manila Hotel
The Manila Hotel is set to usher in the Year of the Dragon with a series of festive offerings and celebrations, adding a touch of opulence to the festivities, enhanced by the grandeur of the hotel’s iconic Grand Lobby adorned with rich Chinese New Year decors.
These are just a few of the recent press releases that people and the media should know about.
FREE Press Releases from PR Station and the Benefits
There are various press release distribution services in the Philippines but PR Station is the best! PR Station is the No.1 Press Release, News Release Distribution Service in the Philippines that has some programs or projects where you can distribute press releases for FREE. PR Station has more than 1,000 registered companies in the Philippines and a total of more than 1,000 Media Partners. PR Station aims to contribute to each company and society through various programs or projects. Here are some programs or projects that allow you to distribute press releases for FREE from PR Station.
• Philippine Startup Challenge
PR Station offers a special free press release distribution program “Philippine Startup Challenge" in partnership with PROTOCOL, a social network for the startup community, founded by Japanese soccer star Keisuke Honda for startup companies at any stage, any industries. You can distribute UNLIMITED 1 year press releases for free as one of the prizes of the said challenge. The Philippine Startup Challenge aims to unlock your potential, ignite your passion, and provide an opportunity for your voice to be heard!
Philippine Startup Challenge
• Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) Project
At PR Station, we provide know-how on press release distribution services to non-governmental organizations that are working to contribute to society, and are developing a "non-profit organization support project" concerning human rights, social, environmental and advocacy in the Philippines. You can use the press release distribution service of PR Station for free. Through the services of PR Station, the activities, philosophies, and passions of the organization can be known to many people over the long term, which will lead to understanding of the activities and gaining supporters of the organization.
• Government Agency FREE Plan Program
PR Station recently introduced a FREE plan program for Government Agencies to assist in disseminating news to the public. There is no limit as to how many press releases you will publish and guaranteed that your press release/s will be distributed directly to our media partners.
Once you signed up, you will have these benefits from PR Station:
1. Your release will be seen by the media on our distribution list.
2. You will have the opportunity to be featured and interviewed by the media.
3. PR Station will share your release on our social media accounts.
4. Your release can appear in the search results of the browser.
Filants Inc. dba PR Station
Representative: Shun Ito